Customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and high ethics are the three cornerstones of the company's mission statement. In this way, we combine our claim to high customer and employee satisfaction with the goals of operating efficiently and ethically.
The company was founded in 1990 by Wilhelm Güntensperger and his wife Sabina Güntensperger. Wilhelm Güntensperger started as an independent machine assembler. Through a lot of commitment and always competent appearance, the company has developed into a complete plant supplier. Today the company is a plant manufacturer in the field of special machine construction.
- 01.01.1990 Foundation of G-Sperger Montagen with registered office in 8880 Walenstadt
- 01.01.1992 Transfer of registered office to 8733 Eschenbach
- 30.06.1993 Transformation into G-Sperger Montagen AG
- 22.01.2000 Transfer of registered office to 8640 Rapperswil
- 22.01.2000 Name change to GSM Maschinenbau AG
- 01.10.2017 Relocation to 8732 Neuhaus and occupation of the new production hall
- 01.01.2018 Certification ISO 9001
- 19.04.2018 Melanie Güntensperger and Michael Güntensperger become members of the Board of Directors
We have been ISO 9001 certified since 2018.